Saturday 22 October 2016

Joy to the World Christmas Card

Over the coming weeks I will be sharing many Christmas cards with you.

I wanted to come up with a design using the large letter framelits as I haven't used these dies as yet. I decided to make a Christmas flower using the "Reason for the Season" stamp set and coordinating punch to use as the letter "O". Now there are not many 3 or 4 letter Christmas words to choose from that have the letter "O" in them. The two that came to my mind were "joy" or "noel" and as you can see, I decided to use the word "joy".

Lucky for me I purchased the "Jolly Christmas" stamp set last year, so I was able to use the "to the world" stamp which was the perfect sentiment for my card. Lastly, I added some rhinestones in various sizes to finish off the card.



Supply List

No comments: