Friday 17 July 2015

Party Time Event Project

Below is my project I made for the Stampin Up Party Time Event held in Canberra back in February. We could make any project we wanted as long as it was made using current stock.

I used the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set for the grungy background, the medium butterfly from the "Butterflies Thinlits" die set and the "Banner Banter" stamp set for the sentiment. I added ten long banners in different colours to my card base, then added the crumb cake layer with the butterfly cut out on top. I also added a white butterfly to the cut out section and fanned the wings upwards to give a 3D effect. Lastly I added the finishing touches of flowers and pearls.



1 comment:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Fantastic card Jaquii! I love this so much. Very inspired. TFS