Saturday 13 June 2015

You Brighten My Day Stamp Set

I love the little house in the stamp set "You Brighten My Day". Below are 3 different cards that I cased from 3 different designers using the cute little house.

The first card was cased from Chat Wszelaki and is my favourite. I did make a few subtle changes and I think the cloud from the "Hello You" stamp set is perfect for this card.


Part of the card below was cased from Heather Klump. I liked the simplicity of Heather's card, but wanted to add a little more to the top of the card.....clouds and a sun seemed to be the perfect choice. I decided to use the clouds that I made for my hot air balloon card and then add a cute little sun, just to make it a little different.


The last card was cased from Julie Kettlewell, again I made some subtle changes just to make it a little different.



No comments: